Barry M sheer powder blush in rose [review w/ swatches] !!


HELLO GUYS! 

I have a blush review today :)
It's something I've been trying out
for a while..
it's a very pretty shade..
and here's what I think about it :D 



 PACKAGING 
The packaging could be smaller, and 
I don't care for the brush that it comes with.
 It sheds like crazy and I wouldn't dare use it.



TEXTURE
very smoothe in texture and blends like a dream.



SHADE
 The shade is a warm healthy brightish rosy pink
 It is almost barbie-ish.. but it wouldn't make you look like a clown either.
Similar shades:  ELF's studio blush in pink passion is more cool toned and more pigmented.
NYX's powder blush in pinky is more fuchsia and more pigmented.


PIGMENTATION
 This looks seriously bright in the pan, but it swatches sheer – which I like. 
It is buildable, too

FINISH
Satin finish



LASTING POWER
 Lats all day, fades a little throughout the day,
 but fades nicely and  looks great.

top: heavy swatch, bottom: light swatch

wearing Barry M blush in rose - photo taken with flash
wearing Barry M blush in rose - photo taken in daylight


 CLICK HERE TO SEE THE LIST OF PRODUCTS

BOTTOM LINE
 I love this powder blush, definitely easy to use, and looks flawless on the skin,  
Who would like this? – fair – pale – warm skintones will like this. 
Women of colour will have a problem with this showing up.


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I got the product for free as a secret santa present from a fellow blogger and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :) 

Comments

  1. Barry M seems to have some pretty neat stuff! I think it needs to be a part of my make up collection =D

    www.zainabismbar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts