Maybelline the falsies volume express mascara in black [review with photos!]

HELLO GUYS!!

So, as you guys probably already know, 
I am veerrry picky with my mascaras. 

I'm a pain to please. 

I have not yet found my HG mascara. 
and I've been trying out quite a few mascaras ever since my mind flipped to Make Up Freak Mode. 

This is quite a highly raved mascara, 
it's not cruelty free, 
which really sucks. 
I'm talking about the Maybelline volume express falsies mascara.



PACKAGING
Pretty sleek and cute, 
purple 
and the typed out letters did not fade
I had no problems whatsoever when it comes to the packaging..



WAND
A spoon-like want, 
kind of medium sized, 
and rubber bristles



SHADE OF BLACK
A reallt deep intense black 




LENGTHENING 
YES



VOLUMISING
A bit

my lashes with no mascara


my lashes with 2 coats of Maybelline falsies + Essence volumising lash powder



OVERALL PERFORMANCE
This really darkens my lashes and makes them stand out

BEST USE FOR ME
As a lengthening darkening mascara

RECOMMENDED FOR WHO?
Everyone, 
unless you'd prefer a natural mascara

BOTTOM LINE
 This does not give you a false lash effect or anything, 
but it will turn your lashes to va-va-Voooom!
I really like this mascara. 
I will however, not repurchase.. 
I got this mascara a while back and left it closed in its packaging. 
Back then I wasn't aware about animal testing companies. 
Maybelline (property of L'Oreal) tests on animals to the best of my knowledge. 
I choose not to support that. 

I hope you found this somewhat helpful,
stay tuned for the next post guys,
take care!!

Dyna
xxx



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)


Comments

  1. wow! i heard this was really bad!:P

    if youu havent already you should try the maybelline one by one volum' express:)
    and ive followed your blog, pllease follow mine?:P

    themake-upcounter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Molly it's funny how mascara can work so different on people. I absolutely hate the one by one and really like the falsies mascara... :) @Dyna thanks for letting me know about the animal testing, will not be buying maybelline or Loreal again :)

      Delete
    2. Haha Loevens:) the one by one can sometimes annoy me but ive started to like it more now:)

      http://www.themake-upcounter.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  2. It also dries out very quickly which sucks considering i paid like 7 poinds for it! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. IM BUYING THIS NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought this mascara a year ago (also didn't know about the whole animal-testing thing at the time)... I love the brush, as it adds curl to my lashes, as they have a tendency of spiking out straight with other mascara wands... In fact I've purchased the Essence Get Big Lashes (the silver one) as it's got a lovely thick curved wand :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dyna, I have tried various mascaras as well, including the Maybelline Falsies Macara and the Maybelline Colossal Mascara.
    I have very few lashes and want to both lengthen and give thickness and volume to my poor fine lashes :)
    The best mascara I have found is the L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes. Have you tried it? It's amazing and will definetely repurchase!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe I tried the L'Oreal one.. wasnt impressed... I do like the L'Oreal voluminous one though :D

      Delete
  6. Wow great post! I did a review on the volume express mascaras by Maybelline if you would like to check it out?

    http://luckybeauty07.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/i-have-all-3-of-maybelline-volume.html

    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts