Another of my typical nighttime looks :)

 HELLO GUYS!!
I'm being more boring when it comes to nighttime looks,
in the sense that I'm sticking to one look,
I usually like to switch it up..
but I'm really loving this look..
so I only change a few products here and then to make it a bit different. :)






FACE 
 ELF mineral infused face primer
NYX HD foundation in 04 sand beige and 08 warm sand
Essence soft touch mousse makeup in 04 matt ivory
ELF mineral booster in yellow, tinted
Essence compact bronzer in matt
No7 Mirrorball highlighter*
ELF studio mist and set

EYES
 ELF eyelid primer
MUA eyeshadows in 11, 14
Essence mono eyeshadow in blockbuster
Catrice intensif eye wet n dry eyeshadow in Vanilla Sky Ride
Wet n Wild Color Icon Palette in Vanity - top 4 shades
Wet n Wild Color Icon Palette in Greed - matte black 
Essence longlasting eye pencil in 01 black fever
NYX single eyeshadow in highlight
Catrice lash plus mascara
Essence big lashes volume boosting mascara*
Catrice the giant mascara*
Ebay false eyelashes (similar to Ardell 102s)
 Duo eyelash adhesive in dark tone

EYEBROWS 
Catrice absolute eye colour in 080 Go, Charlie Brown!
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara

LIPS
Barry M lip paint in dolly pink #146*

Products marked with a * were gifted to me.


I hope you liked this look guys :D
xxx

Dyna


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. love your reviews:)
    my new blog;
    http://www.themake-upcounter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts