Catrice Colour Infusion long lasting lipstain swatches - all shades!

HELLO GUYS!!

For all those who were wondering how the Catrice lip stains look like when swatched.. 

here are the swatches :)







I could not find this product online for some reason,
so I don't know the shade names but here's what they look like :)

I personally don't like lip stains overall.. 
I prefer to use lipliners or lipsticks... 

so I won't be trying these out probably .. 


but I wanted to share how they swatched :)

I hope you found this helpful, 
and till the next post,
take care,
Dyna
xxx


FTC Disclaimer: I am not paid to do this post, I don't own any of the products mentioned, and anything I expressed was from my own opinion. This is not a review, I merely swatched them at the stand.

Comments

  1. I'm not all that big on lip stains unless I'm doing a natural look- then I usually use Benetint. Great swatches though, I may rethink my previous stance:)

    xoxo
    Ashley
    http://textbooksandtofu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find the Catrice products?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts