Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick princess peach [review w/ swatches!!]

 HELLO GUYS!!
Sorry for the lack of posts recently..
but I have been quite busy..
I wanted to share with you a review on a products I'm really loving..


 

PACKAGING
Awesome packaging, 
closes thoroughly, 
very sleek
you get the name, hint of colour and number at the bottom, 
glossy black packaging. 
What's not to like?



TEXTURE
Glides like a dream
Doesn't apply a thick heavy layer on the lips, 
 Nice and creamy, 
love it.

PIGMENTATION
I wouldn't say you'd get maximum colour payoff in one swipe.
It usually takes me 2 swipes to get the colour I want.. 
but it's worth it.


BUILDABLE
very buildable, 
and it doesn't look weird or thick on the lips when you do.


FINISH
The finish is almost an in between of a cream finish to satin finish. 
It has just the right amount of glossiness to it without being overly creamy

LASTING POWER
Pretty good.. I mean it's average.. around 3-4 hours.
But I don't mind reapplying.. 
as it's quite a forgiving shade and I don't feel I need a mirror 
to make sure it has been applied perfectly.


SHADE
A medium bright peachy-orange lipstick






To check out my full list of products for this look CLICK HERE



BOTTOM LINE
I LOVE the formula of these lipsticks, 
the packaging, 
just everything about them is amazing.
The most thing I love about these,
is that when you have chapped lips,
they are quite forgiving and won't further dry out your lips. 
I reach for them quite a lot and I HIGHLY recommend these!
These retail for €4.50



Thanks for reading guys!!
And take care!!
:D

xxx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I have this lipstick. Although I buy most neutral shades, this I really liked so I bought it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look lovely =) might have to get some Catrice makeup =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts