FOTD dollhouse pink lips !

 HELLO GUYS!!

If you read my HAUL POST
you'd know I caved and ended up buying more lipsticks ..
I have a major soft spot for lipsticks..
and I just couldn't resist any more.
 LOL.

Anyway.. this is how I wore Wet n Wild's mega last lip colour in dollhouse pink (2012 shade) :D

The look is very similar to my other one HERE
 I'm telling you, I've been hooked to this look,
I normally try to change it up,
but this look I'm just loving..











FACE 
 ELF mineral infused face primer
NYX HD foundation in 04 sand beige and 08 warm sand
Essence soft touch mousse makeup in 04 matt ivory
ELF mineral booster in yellow, tinted
Essence compact bronzer in matt
ELF studio blush in pink passion
No7 Mirrorball highlighter*
ELF studio mist and set

EYES
 ELF eyelid primer
MUA eyeshadows in 11, 14
Essence mono eyeshadow in blockbuster
Catrice intensif eye wet n dry eyeshadow in Vanilla Sky Ride
Wet n Wild Color Icon Palette in Vanity - top 4 shades
Wet n Wild Color Icon Palette in Greed - matte black 
Essence longlasting eye pencil in 01 black fever
NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk 
NYX single eyeshadow in highlight
Catrice lash plus mascara
Essence big lashes volume boosting mascara*
Catrice the giant mascara*
Ebay false eyelashes (similar to Ardell 102s)
 Duo eyelash adhesive in dark tone

EYEBROWS 
Catrice absolute eye colour in 080 Go, Charlie Brown!
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara

LIPS
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Colour in Dollhouse Pink

 products marked with a * were either gifted to me or sent for PR purposes,
but I only feature products I enjoy using,
or if I'm testing them out.



I hope you liked this look,
let me know what you think below :D

Dyna

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Stunning!! Love those earrings. The lip color is gorgeous. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wao you look awesome and lippie color suits you

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have that lipstick and im sooo in love with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This pink lipstick is so sweet and girly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smile please! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this lippie and I really love it! I think it looks a bit brighter on me though because I am lighter than you, but it looks lovely! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts