My Vanity Lab video for this week AWESOME people!

HELLO GUYS!!

Guilty as charged - 
YES! I failed to upload a vanity lab video for like two weeks, 
because I barely had time to film [Sorry :(]

But I finally uploaded one.. 
so feel free to check it out below :D


 Featured products:
Essence pure skin tinted moisturiser in light*
Catrice ultimate shine lipstick in kiss kiss hibiskiss*
(http://xdynax.blogspot.com/2012/03/catrice-ultimate-shine-lipstick-210.html)
NYX matte lipstick in perfect red
(http://xdynax.blogspot.com/2012/03/look-what-came-to-mama.html)
MUA pearl eyeshadows 6, 8, 11, 14
Essence colour and go quick drying nail polish in luxury secret
Essence multi vitamin nail hardener
ELF studio eyebrow treat and tame in medium
Catrice blush brush

Products marked with a * were in a goody bag at the Essence / Catrice launch.

Make my day and SUBSCRIBE for more videos guys, and a BIG thank you goes to all those who already have xx




FTC Disclaimer: I have purchased most products in this video.Some products were gifted to me but I'm a 100% honest. I am not being paid for this video and I'm not affiliated with any brand.

Comments

Popular Posts