HAUL: NYX blushes [cream & powder] w/ free NYX long lip pencil !!

NYX powder blush in cinnamon, NYX cream blush in hot pink

I recently got these in the mail :)
I already had NYX powder blush in Angel, Peach, Pinky and Taupe [which you can check out HERE]
I also already have NYX cream blush in Orange [which I hauled about HERE]

I decided to get the :
NYX cinnamon powder blush PB08 [which is often considered as a dupe to more expensive peach blushes like MAC Gingerly, Peaches, or Nars Gina] I don't have any of the higher end peach/orangey shades, so I'll upload a swatch soon and you can compare it for yourselves. :)

NYX hot pink cream blush CB08 [this is such a pretty shade, and is somewhat different than NYX powder blush in pinky. I'll upload swatches soon :)) ]

I also got the NYX long lip pencil in L3 Coffee for FREE on a promotional offer which I told you about earlier on :)



TOP: NYX long lip pencil in Coffee, NYX slim lip pencil in Natural

The top one is NYX long lip pencil in Coffee, the bottom is the NYX slim lip pencil in natural of which you can see swatches HERE.

I'll upload swatches soon and reviews and everything :):) xxx

 I bought these items from this EBAY SELLER.

Disclaimer: I purchased all of the items myself.The nyx long lip pencil came free with the promotional offer. Not affiliated with the seller.

Comments

  1. Hey Dyna! the pink blush looks awesome! I ordered the HD foundation from the same seller and I opted for the red lipliner. did the order take long to arrive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah ic, you're gonna love the nyx foundation :D I know I do :):)
    I think it took 2 weeks to get here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The orange blush looks BRIGHT! looking forward to seeing some swatches :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts