REVIEW: AVON perfect wear liquid eyeliner / pen !!




I don't have much to say about this product. Well actually I do. The actual pen is pretty good, even though it seems to scratch my eyes a bit, but it's pointy and stuff.  The product unscrews, and it's pretty sleek looking. These are the only good things I can find about this product.

The formulation is just horrible.

The shade. Oh my. I always expect my black liners to be ultra super black. Not only is the black not intense, it is not even BLACK!! It is black greenish. Have you ever ran out of black ink in your printer and printed on automatic, and the text comes out looking greenish. That is the exact shade of this black.

Pigmentation. Not good. You need at least 4 coats to perhaps get the product even. Which brings us to the next step..

Buildability. Not buildable at all. If you swipe the product on the same place, it wipes off the previous swipe.


BOTTOM LINE: Not a good product. I rate it 1/5. And that's for the packaging only. Don't buy. A huge NO NO.


I should be getting the ELF waterproof eyeliner pen thingy from their regular line. I'll compare the two soon.


FTC Disclaimer: I got this for free on a giveaway by Ursula's blog Illustrous Loves. The blog is no longer available sadly, she is now using Tumblr. I am not being compensated for this post and I'm doing this out of my own free will.

Comments

  1. thanks for the review, I'll know not to get this now!

    http://beautyaddictanonymous.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I contacted the designers before i ordered my dress to see if I could get the dress really quick. They did have the dress I wanted and within 5 days of ordering my dress it was at my front door!
    Kate Spade Tote Bag

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts