ELF HAUL: feat free studio mist and set !!!

I have been waiting to post this since forever :D Here's my little ELF brown box:




This is what I got:
ELF studio blush brush
ELF studio translucent mattifying powder
ELF studio blush and bronzer compact
Free ELF studio mist and set [promotional offer]

My initial reactions:

ELF studio blush brush
LOVE LOVE LOVE this brush. Perfect for both highlight and blush. I agree with other reviews.. a bit small, but for my small cheeks it's perfect :D

ELF studio translucent mattifying powder
 I'm a bit of a meh about this one, I have to really experiment with this one. I use it on my T zone, but lately I seem to forget. Any suggestions are more than welcome.

ELF studio blush and bronzer compactUnlike other people, I'm a bit meh about this one too. The blush barely shows up on me and I have a warm complexion, and the bronzer is not easy to work with. But I still have to experiment with this :) But I think ELF could have done a better combo - the blush would be perfect for fair skin tones, but the bronzer wouldn't look that good on them. It would be a bit harsh on them I guess.

Free ELF studio mist and set [promotional offer]
I already had this so I have a spare one now, I have a full review on this HERE


I shall fully review the products as soon as I can xx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the products myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. The Free product was on a promotional offer.  Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I like the mattifying powder, I keep it in my handbag and use it for if I get a bit shiney. Its nothing special though what I like most is the size of the mirror. Much bigger than then usual ones you get for your bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul Dyna! ;) You know I ♥ Elf! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts