MASCARA REVIEW: L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara [with photos!!]

L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara




Just to start- this is not an improved version of the L'Oreal voluminous mascara, it is something completely different. But I am going to compare the two together because I know a lot of you have tried the L'Oreal voluminous mascara.


The actual wand is synthetic rubber bristles, the voluminous one is a traditionalish bristle brush.
The wand is flexible, unlike the voluminous one
the stopper actually works great, unlike my voluminous one
formulation is a bit wet and heavy, similar to the voluminous one
the shade of black is not an extreme black, my voluminous one is blacker
the design of the wand is nothing special, and even though it's smaller than my avon supershock mascara, I prefer the avon one over this one.
Both mascaras do not hold curl very well, they are both heavy in formulation
Both mascaras flake in time, and both make lashes feel crispy
Packaging: gorgeous unlike the voluminous one

I can't wait for it to dry up or to finish it, it just does not wow me. Keep in mind I am very picky when it comes to mascaras, I have shortish lashes which don't hold the curl very well.

I rate this 2.5/5 [very low rating because I am very picky when it comes to mascaras]




FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I was considering getting this mascara as my friend said it worked wonders for her...looks like I've got to do more research!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo thanks, I will definitely try it out at some point :) and it's a good thing that you're picky with your mascaras, because any mascara that you do recommend must be reallly good!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this too wet at first, but once it dried out a bit ,it was really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh!! Maybe I won't bother trying this one then. Just curious, what's your fav Mazzie!? ;)

    Tara

    www.thestylerawr.com

    XoX

    ReplyDelete
  5. so far I have only repurchased one mascara - The avon supershock mascara, it's great for volumising, however, I have to pair it with a more lengthening one :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts