REVIEW: TRES EMME Extra Hold Salon Finish Hairspray !!

I should be making more effort to post reviews on hair products for you guys, as I have tried quite a few. This is the first one.


 The product I'm talking about is the huge container on the right. I have had this for a while, and it actually takes ages to finish. Perhaps not ages, but yeah you get a lot of product. 

You get 500ml of product. 

The smell is well, not too bad, I've had worse smelling hair spray but this one is not pleasant, it is not overly bad, and once it dries you cannot smell anything - that is if you don't inhale it upon application. 2/5

Hold ? - It does not do wonders - my hair does not stay put forever. But it's an "OK" hold. Also, it depends on what style, because if I crimp my hair w/ a triple barrel waver *YOUTUBE VIDEO HERE* , it does last, but when I use it with my 2" curling iron barrel, which requires an awesome hold - I am not allowed to shake my head here and there. 3/5

Overall performance 3.5/5 
Like with my mascaras, I have high hopes for my hair setting sprays. So 3.5 is actually quite good. 

Would I repurchase? : I just repurchased it but in the FREEZE HOLD instead of the EXTRA HOLD. I'll haul about it soon, because I need to take photos and upload them :):)

More Tres Emme Review coming soon, if you're interested in a product in the photo, do tell me, I'll try to upload a review soon <3

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts