REVIEW: Palmer's Therapeutic Hand Cream !!


After trying this product out for a while, I am convinced Palmer's products are probably one of the best on the market. After trying the Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula for Hair, I got to try this hand cream.

THE GOOD STUFF:
non greasy
fragrance free
very moisturising
can be used on cracks on the skin
tube is very hygienic
concentrated product

THE BAD STUFF:
why in the name of hands would you put spf in a hand moisturiser? I don't know about you but I find that entirely useless. I use moisturiser before going to sleep, so the spf is basically useless. This age and new era of spf is starting to freak me out now. And btw. if you really want to protect your hand from wrinkling due to sun exposure SPF 8 is nothing. Oh well, I'm not sure if it's a con, it's just plain stupid - at least for me.

BOTTOM LINE: If you're looking for a good genuine hand moisturiser this one is really good. Especially for those who suffer from dry dry hands.



FTC Disclaimer: I got this free on a giveaway by Claire. I am not affiliated with any company and the opinions held are only my own.

Comments

  1. lol this comment made me laugh:

    why in the name of hands would you put spf in a hand moisturiser?

    :p

    I love anything with cocoa butter in it! Nice review :)

    http://beautyaddictanonymous.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha xP

    thank you sweety <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's works on my very sensitive hand after I have tried so many other brands or even other range of Palmer's hand cream products! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts