HAUL: NYX round lipglosses in mauve and pinky natural !!!!


You know how much I love these nyx round lip glosses and the reason I did not get the mega shine lipglosses is because I prefer the range of shades of the nyx round lipglosses.

The two shades I got were MAUVE and PINKY NATURAL.

I was surprised how similar these two were in their tubes. They are both shimmerless. And mauve is the slightly lighter one.

I'll review the shades fully after a while.

I also got 4 facial masks as a free gift from the ebay seller , which was so nice :) I already used them but I shall review them too in an upcoming post.


You can check out my previous post w/ review and swatches of my NYX glosses HERE.

FTC Disclaimer: I bought the lipglosses w/ the full price and the ebay seller attached a free gift for mentioning him in my blog posts, I am not obliged to review it or even mention the gift or the glosses, I freely do so out of my own will. I mention ebay sellers because I know a lot of you are curious from who I buy from, and I love to share any good sellers.

Comments

  1. i love these lipglosses, they are really good and they dont feel sticky on the lips :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo do I :) and actually I was very tempted to buy 6 instead of just 2.. but I have got to put a stop to it ahahaha. I also bought some lippies from revlon but I haven't taken photos yet . I'm so lazy ahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute colors, will try them out!

    Charlene xxxx
    danceofthegods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts