SELF TANNING PRODUCTS: ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Hey Guys, today I'm asking you guys for advice :D I have never ever tried SELF TAN and lately I've been getting all conscious about skin care and all that, I live just next to the beach throughout all summer, we have a summer residence, and I work during the times in which people sunbathe, so I don't get much colour. I'm always the whitest of the bunch in summer. And this is pure discrimination. JUUUSSST kidding. I'm just opting for a fake method.


I heard about the St Tropez Mousse, L'OREAL's whatever self tanning product... BUT I need to hear it from you.


I trust your opinions and I'm definitely looking forward to what you all have to say.



Now this is what I want: - and I'm going to be realistic as can be haha.

- long lastingness. I don't want a one day product. I seriously cannot apply it every single day. And I don't want something which makes me look tan today and white as hell the next.

- non orangey, non greeny product – a product as natural as can be

- i'm dreaming big – so no gradual tans. Straight up tan. That's what I want haha.

- I want something which fades naturally, I don't want something which makes me look like I have some skin disease [with all due respect to those who have, honestly my heart goes out to you xx]

- a product which I can use on my face and my body.


Is that too much too ask?

Oh, well – I seriously need your help. Even if you don't have the perfect product, if you know about a self tanning product which wasn't that good. Any sharing of experience is great. Need to know as much as I can.

Thanks guys :D




xxx

your virtual friend in need

Dyna

Comments

  1. I'd say Xen Tan Dark Lotion Luxe!

    I know everyone raves on about St.Tropez bronzing mousse and I've tried it myself but I much prefer Xen Tan :)

    http://beautyaddictanonymous.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xen Tan Dark Lotion is the best I've ever tried. Gives the best colour and is long lasting xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl! I jus got your comment for the revlon glosses. My lips are pretty pigmented, and I put about two layers on. Packing it on anymore would feel way to goopy! If u don't want to do that, then I would apply a thin layer of concealer on your lips and then apply the gloss. I hope it helps =) i'm sure both will look lovely on u

    ReplyDelete
  4. Norvell Self-Tanning Spray with Bronzer will get you really good color. I got about 3 shades darker and it lasted for 7 days. They spray has a bit of a learning curve, but I got someone to spray me and it looked perfect. I got sprayed in my bath tub, but I think outside would be better. I also use Norvell Self Tanning Lotion with Bronzer which I LOVE. I use it all the time, is not orange or streaky or anything. I think Norvell has the best self-tanning products for sure

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm yeah I heard about the xen tan dark lotion and the Norvell one sounds pretty good though :) I'll try to ebay them up soon :D Thanks so much for your help :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like what you guys are up too. Such smart work and reporting! Carry on the excellent works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my site.
    Airbrush Tanning Salons

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts