Artistic Make Up Look #2: Classy Dark Deeds

Hey Guys, just wanted to share w/ you my contest entry for Bubblegarm's Sigma Make Up Contest. The contest is now closed and I did not win, but that's ok because I really had fun doing this. Slapping make up on your face is funnnn!!! And this was my first contest, so that's awesome, I did another look which isvery different and you can check it out HERE. Check out the winners of the Sigma Contest HERE, I think they all did a fantastic job :) P.S. This was the entry for the Make Me Classy Brush set in case you're wondering :)







I would love to hear you thoughts about it guys xx

Comments

  1. this is beautiful hun i love the whole monochrome look going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so dark and mysterious! Love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how to make a Goth happy :D
    I looooooooooove love love love love love this look on you!
    Beautiful,mysterious,extravagant and perfectly applied

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you like it guys, it makes this little girl very happy :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta!! Es super original! Bsoss

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! this is absolutely amazing :D I love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you did an amazing job sweetie, this is really amazing :)

    Christine
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts