Dare to Bare Challenge!!

I saw this up in Nicoletta's Beauty Space and I figured what the hell haha. There goes my face with no make up and hair slicked back. Very glamorous indeed. I do have some lip balm on, but I usually always have that on haha. I hope I didn't scare any one of you. I actually think the camera was pretty nice to me ahahhahaa. And my zits cleared up from the exams and stuff. I DARE you all to do this. This is not a TAG this is a DARE HAHA. Do it guys, what the hell :)


I love make up, yes I do, and I'm ultra comfortable when I'm all made up. But this is my bare face and actually I don't think I'm that scary haha. I do have to admit the camera did not pick up my dark circles. Oh well. I'm not complaining :P

RULES:
1. Take a photo of yourself with a Bare face and post it on your blog.
2. Write a few sentences about how you feel doing this challenge.
3. comment here and leave a link to your post as i am really interested in reading your thoughts.

Comments

  1. awww you look beautiful even without make up.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're too sweet, thanks hunny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look really good au natural :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Gertrude :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you are naturally flawless!! I'm very very jealous! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look absolutely gorgeous without any makeup <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great! Its good you have the confidence to do this too. Flawless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey you actually look really beautiful without makeup =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with everyone else, you look great without make up! ... I am jealous!

    To put it bluntly, I look like poo without make up. Dark under eye circles, dry skin patches, redness, some spots etc. My skin has really started to play me up in my 20's. I never had spots/acne as a teen, but I'm getting it now? GRRR!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey Chrystal, after I moisturise and stuff, my redness also pops out haha, but this was a make up free day so the redness was very much tamed down and the light did not pick up my dark circles, I do have imperfections don't you worry. During my exams I had two massive zits which were h----UUgee. Don't you worry I do have my imperfections :) No one is perfect Chrystal hun xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts