TOP 5 ELF lip products !! + ELF collection photo!!

Hello guys !!


So.. the following is a photo of my current ELF collection - without the ones in my last haul haha ..


My ELF collection minus one brown box which was still on the way ;)



Today I have another favourites post, 
it's about my TOP 5 ELF lip products:


ELF studio lip lock pencil
I love this bundle of joy.
Unline your lips, and you're good to go out with confidence that your lipstick / gloss won't bleed. 

ELF mineral lipstick in party pink
This lipstick is seriously gorgeous in person, it a pink with a strong coral sheen. 
Love it.

ELF mineral lipstick in runway pink
I love this lipstick too. I like to pair this with NYX orange soda lipstick for a more peachy tint :)

ELF luscious liquid lipgloss in perfect pink
This gloss is seriously amazing. 
It really is the perfect pink and it is quite pigmented for a gloss too!

ELF therapeutic conditioning balm
I love this lip balm!! I have orange creme and blackberry creme
and I'm seriously in love with blackberry creme. 


Thank you for reading, 
 I love reading your lovely comments :)

Dyna

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Cute collection, and I notice you do love Party Pink. You seem to use it pretty often, and for good reason--it is very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I ADORE party pink it's so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to get runway pink .. it has such good reviews!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need that lip lock pencil in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's a nice collection of ELF products! I recently got into ELF but got none of the top 5 products you mentioned. I'll need to look into those next time I make a purchase. Great post.

    Love your blog. New follower. It'd be great if you could check out my blog too.

    -Dinah
    www.dgsbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! It's so funny b/c I wish my name was spelt like yours. Sometimes when I made sn's that's how I'd spell it. =) I hate it when ppl call me "Dina" They ALWAYS do that. =\ Oh wells. You're actually the first Dyna I've met. It's not a very comment name here, which I don't understand why b/c I think our name is great! Lol. =)

    -Dinah
    www.dgsbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a lot of ELF products!:D Party Pink is pretty.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts