REVIEW!! Veet Hair Removal Wax Strips [face and body!]

Hello guys!!


 




I have been wanting to do this review for quite a while 
as I had these for quite a while :)

Ok so about these Veet things. 

I have the face one which I love.. and the body one..which I don't like so much.

The face one is brilliant. I mean. I don't use it on my brows. 
But you know what. 
I'm a bit of a freak about female stach. 
So I wax whatever creeps on to the upper lip area. 
haha. 
I use it in stages..
because waxing the whole upper lip at one go is just pure torment haha.

On the other hand, 
I used the body ones for my legs. And they're pretty easy to use but it did not wax everything off. 
So I still had to shave off some of the hair. 
I can't bother with waiting like a month for my leg hair to grow in order to wax it.
So this kind of doesn't work for me for that reason.
So these, they're not bad, they're OK really.
They just aren't something I'm going to use that frequently. 





So these little cute boxes come with :
A. A really fun instruction sheet on how to use the product
B. Wipes to clean off the excess wax and soothe out the upper lip [you can also use baby oil after you finish these]
C. Wax strips - duh.


How I use it?
1. I rub the two waxing strips heldi together against each other to melt the cold wax against each other.
2. I separate them
3. I start waxing in sections - and yes - wax is painful - but you'll live haha.
4. I apply the wipes against wherever I waxed or baby oil on tissue

Any additional information?
Well, the face ones are quite small, and the body ones are your standard size wax strip.
Whenever I use the face one..
I use one,
so the other side, I simply fold it for another use ;)



That's it for today :)
Thank you for your lovely comments and support :)

Dyna

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. You should give the 'spring it' a try - esp if you're alright with the pain of waxing! :)
    Thanks for the review too! Does the face one work well for the upper lip?

    http://nynb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review! I want to try these on my eyebrows, but I'm scared to do it.. LOL

    -Dinah
    dgsbeauty.com

    *Check out my giveaway: http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the pink ones for the upper lip, I don't use it on my brows, because and I don't recommend using wax on your brows because it may damage your delicate eye area :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to try this, thanks for the review. I think I can handle the pain.;D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used these strips until I did my first laser hair removal Toronto treatment. Now i don't need to wax, at least not for now. For those that don't afford a laser hair removal treatment, waxing remains a good solution, and veet wax strips are the best help in the waxing process.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing these & very well explain post. Some thing new to learn from this helpful post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm def pro on plucking, although I've tried threading and it left me ingrowing hair

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice blog. Lot of useful products. Thanks for such a great share.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Tips are very useful wow nice information really great article and nice
    Directory Submission Sites List

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts