HAUL!!! Ardell Demi Wispies !!

HELLO GUYS!!

sorry for the lack of posting, 
I wish I have more time to post on my blog 
but I've been working like crazy 
even 12 hours a day straight, 
so my legs need some restin' ;)

 

Anyway - 
today I'm hauling about the Ardell Demi Wispies, 
I got 4 of them for like £12 on ebay so I got a pretty good deal, 
they were all in perfect condition and I already love them 
even in the pan.

So here are the photos of these babies :

 

 

So that's it for this post =]
Thank you for reading and supporting me xxx
Dyna

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. That is a fantastic deal, I've never tried this brand before but they look lovely and thick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I want to try those but I'm scared I'll mess up.

    www.dgsbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great deal :) I have these lashes too and I live them x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great deal! Sorry that you've been so tired from work! I hope it all pays off ;)

    artofbeingcool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those lashes, thats an amazing deal :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts