DUPE ALERT #10!! : Maybelline Pink Please vs ELF party pink lipsticks!!

Hellooo GORGEOUS!!

*wink wink*

haha xD

I had two exams today..
so you know what..
I can't post an endless long post for you 
and tomorrow @8 I have another exam.
Tough life huh? xD
haha.

Nevermind.. 

Sooo...

I bought ELF's mineral lipstick in party pink 
in an attempt to dupe Maybelline's Pink Please Color Sensational Lipstick
BUT..
It turned out more coral and prettier <3 awh. 

I'm gonna allow you to see the swatches before I rate this dupe alert ;)





ELF mineral lipstick in party pink
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Pink Please

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Pink Please, ELF mineral lipstick in party pink


Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Pink Please, ELF mineral lipstick in party pink



Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Pink Please

ELF mineral lipstick in party pink




First of all, Maybelline's lipstick in pink please is discontinued. Sad face.
Texture - both sheer, 
Lasting power - equal, 
Packaging - I favour ELF's 
Ingredients - ELF is made with natural ingredients *yay*
Overall brand - Maybelline is cruelty free. ELF is one of my all time favourite brands
Price: ELF's is cheaper
 Shade - ELF's has a golden sheer and is more coral, Maybelline has a creamy finish


 Dupe Rating: 70%

That's it for today, 
Thank you for reading 
Tata lovelies <3 xx

Dyna



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)



Comments

  1. What a great post, love it! I really like the ELF one, I love to see swatches on peoples blogs since the pictures on the site are so bad! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really nice post! I don't own these two, but I have several of the other ELF mineral lipsticks, and I love them! They don't look anything alike in the swatch, but they do look more similar on the lips. Both are beautiful colors. Thanks for sharing! By the way, I think your blog is really nice! I'm now following :)

    http://lebanesebeauty21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. awh thank you so much hunny xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree with Huda kaake , they dont look similar in the swatches but on lips they are looking similar :)

    de-jeeya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't realise it was discontinued until i read so many blogs - including yours.. I'm scared to use mine now .. It's only JUST been discontinued here (In New Zealand) >_<

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah E.L.F is prettier than Maybelline one :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts