ELF regular line custom face in glow [[ Review with swatches!! ]]

Hello guys!!

My review for today is the ELF face custom in glow which I believe is the pan version of 
ELF's regular line / essentials natural radiance blusher in glow.



So about the product

PACKAGING
It comes in a plastic holder within a cardboard box, pretty cute actually. 
the actual blusher comes in a metal pan, 
and size wise, this is exactly the same size as the custom eyes eyeshadows 
[on which I have a review HERE]
Attached to the bottom pan is a magnet
and a sticker is attached to it with the name, but it's uber small so you're gonna have to basically remember the names by heart.



TEXTURE
This is not as smooth as the NYX powder blushes, 
and not powdery like the ELF studio line blushes, 
but I very much prefer this over my ELF studio blush in candid coral.



LASTING POWER
The lasting power is not THAT great, they last a maximum of 6 hours, 
which is not that good, 
I hate to reapply so that's not a plus for me. 



SHADE
It's a gorgeous gorgeous pinky peachy coral with subtle gold shimmer
This is seriously gorgeous as a shade :)





BOTTOM LINE
Honestly, I don't reach for this THAT often, because I have soo many blushes, 
but I really should, this is an amazing shade especially for summer.ù

Thank you so much for reading guys :))
Support by following xxxx
and don't forget to check out my facebook fan page.. 
you can like it from this page, just look onto your right ;)

Thanks again, 
Dyna


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Blended out I think this might be similar to chanel's espiegle. HMMM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really lovely colour:)


    www.billiehoughton.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty color! Thanks for the swatch ;)

    artofbeingcool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this one, its handy in a on the go compact :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like Benefit Coralista dupe to me -- Van :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts