REVIEW!! Wella Viva Hair Dye in #81 sunny blonde

Hello guys xD

 
You might remember this product in my :

Beauty Spotlight & Beauty Fail of the week!! WEEK #1 

and it was NOT on the good side.
Here's why.
I used it according to the instructions, 
I loved the non messy compartments and concepts. 
but unfortunately this barely showed up on my hair
My hair is light so it should have showed up much more.
.. and when I say barely ..
I mean a very very faint tint.
I know because I only dye strands of my hair on the top half, so I didn't see any contrast.



I used this on my mum, 
and she has darker hair..
but this did not show up at all on her. 
It does not cover her grey hairs one bit. 



So sorry Wella, you did not impress me one bit. 
I do have another Wella product, clay something,.. 
Can't remember the name...
but it works awesome..
I'll do a review on that whenever I can.

THANK YOU for reading my blog
It means a lot to me.
Your support is amazing..
and if you'd like you can "like" my facebook fan page on the right- 
and if you too have a beauty blog you can share your posts over there :)))

Lots o love
Dyna


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)



Comments

  1. what a waste of money! you should send them an email see what they have to say xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fabulous! in spite of being messy and troublesome, Henna is unquestionably excellent. It is completely natural because it is directly extracted from the Henna plants (Henna or Hina or Lawsonia inermis) and crushed to make fine powder without adding any other substance. It covers the white or gray hair very well and leaves no side effects like burning sensation or itching etc.

    henna hair dye

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts