REVIEW!! Nivea Milk and Honey Lip balm !!

Hello guys!!


Today's review is gonna be about Nivea Milk and Honey Lip Balm.

I used to adore and I still adore Nivea's lip balm soothe and protect spf 12.. 
but I wanted to give this a try since a lot of bloggers and youtubers rave quite a lot about this. 

Ok so about the product.

So this is made out of natural ingredients.. 
which is good actually. 



PACKAGING
This is pretty sturdy, 
Love the design on it. 
I never had a nivea lip balm break on me or anything.

TEXTURE
 Quite smoothe, 
not thick, 
not greasy.
SCENT
Has quite an easily detectable honey smell
I quite like it

TASTE
It tastes like honey too - yes I accidentally lick my lips, 
and it happens to have a decent taste. 
Not the - I'd like to eat my lips kind of taste but pretty good.

MOISTURE
I wouldn't say this is equally moisturising as the soothe and protect, 
because it isn't. 
But it's pretty moisturising.

BOTTOM LINE
I probably wouldn't repurchase because I literally fell in love with 
ELF's therapeutic conditioning balm in blackberry, 
but I will be able to finish this one day.

Hope this helps :) 
Dyna




FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)



Comments

  1. Mmmm. I like milk, I like honey. I'd love to give this a try! Hope it's available here in our country. :D

    http://monsterprettyinthecity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts