Review & swatch!!! Accessorize Nail Polish in Mermaid !!

 Hello guys xD 
I have another post today!!

This is about 
Accessorize Nail Polish in Mermaid #39

 TEXTURE
This is seriously the bomb.. I only applied 2 coats.. 
and it looks brilliant.
Dries pretty fast too.


SHADE
A pretty sky blue with blue, gold and green glitter!!
 I seriously love this shade!!

LASTING POWER
I was quite amazed  with the staying power. 
Barely any chipping for a week. 
And I didn't even use a top coat.
I'm so BAAAD.


ANY CONS?
This seriously stained my nails. I know I know - I should have worn a base coat.
But if you're like me and you just splash your nail polish on.. 
and risk the staining part of the nail polish - 
Trust me don't skip the base coat over here! 
ahaha. 
My nails are still blue. xD



And here are the photos <3 ...


Accessorize Nail Polish in Mermaid #39 nail swatch in daylight
  


Accessorize Nail Polish in Mermaid #39 nail swatch in sunlight


I hope you enjoyed this post sweeties <3 xxx
Dyna



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I got the product from a giveaway win and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Love this nailpolish, so pretty and sparkly <3 Too bad about the staining :(

    http://thedollhousediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. just signed myself up to your blog and it is really pretty!! nice prizes too!!i love nail polish and this looks awesomeee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this color its gorgeous!!!!! i just put up some swatches on essie "nice is nice" and Mattese "nutty hat guy" check it out and give me some constructive criticism hahah its only my second post :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts