TOP 5 ELF eye products!!

 Hi guys!!





I want to share my Top 5 ELF eye products today :)
So here we go !! :


ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
I love this eyeshadow primer. Makes my eyeshadows last much longer and brightens them up. 

ELF studio cream liner
I have raved about this way too many times. 
This is the most amazing, smudgeproof, waterproof liner ever!

ELF brightening eye colour in drama
This baby is a must have - unless you hate dark eyeshadows. 
But you get a seriously pigmented matte white.
A satin finish black 
and two seriously gorgeous greys!

ELF wet gloss lash and brow clear mascara
I love using this to set my brows, it's seriously great.

ELF mineral eyeshadow in angelic
I love this on my inner tear duct. and also as a cheek highlight on night outs. 

That's it for my TOP 5 ELF eye products :)
I hope you somehow found this helpful, 
Thanks for following and supporting me :)

Dyna

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. i have the elf brow gel and i like it also :) i really want to try the creme eyeliners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super! Next time I'd know which ones of the eye products to order ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those brightening eye quads, I feel like they're so under-rated!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts