ELF studio line golden bronzer [review with swatches!!]

Hello guys!!





 



So I finally got myself the ELF studio golden bronzer,
I have heard so many different perspectives about this, 
some say this is their perfect bronzer, 
others saying this is a mere highlight.

To me, this is not a bronzer, 
the shimmer inside it is not subtle, it is almost frosty, 
it is a highlighter for medium to dark skin tones, 
i quite like it as a highlight but it is darker that my beloved healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance, 

ELF studio golden bronzer 4 individual shades swatched, mixed shades swatched.

ELF studio golden bronzer 4 individual shades swatched, mixed shades swatched.

ELF studio golden bronzer 4 individual shades swatched, mixed shades swatched.


ELF studio golden bronzer 4 individual shades swatched, mixed shades swatched.

PACKAGING
pretty standard packaging, 
just like the other studio line packagings,
it looks sleek and so practical.
Comes with a big mirror too. 
So that's always a plus.

SHADES: 
Comes with four shades, 
I don't know how in other reviews they said this works really good on the eyes, 
the shades are so sheer,
i can't see how they make it work

So the bronzer comes in four shades:
#1 Sheer Light Golden brown with a strong golden frost / sheen.
#2 Sheer Light Pinky peach with a strong silver frost / sheen.
#3 Sheer Cool toned brown with a strong golden frost / sheen. 
#4 Sheer Creamy light beige shade with a strong silver frost / sheen. 

The colour seen in the pan doesn't transfer that well on the face. 
The frost / sheen is mostly visible, which is why I don't recommend using this as a bronzer. 
i much prefer matte bronzers over shimmery ones, 
and the shimmer in this bronzer is too obvious too work, 
perhaps on really fair/ light skintones, the colour becomes slightly more visible. 
STILL - I recommend the warm bronzer for fair skintones :)

TEXTURE
Pretty smooth, 
and easy to blend

BOTTOM LINE:
I could have refrained from not buying this, as I much prefer ELF's healthy glow bronzing powder in lumiance over this, but it is a good product :)

That's it for this review - 
thanks for reading, 
and I hope it was helpful 
Till the next post
Bye Bye 

Dyna
xxx



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I'm so glad you did this review, I've never tried ELF bronzer and just bought one from NARS for nearly $40. Thanks for showing all the colors too, and the recomendations because I have fair skin.

    Nice post
    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy seeing ELF reviews and everyones opinions about it. I just got a big order from ELF with some of their new products, I will be doing reviews on those soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the review! I've been looking for a good bronzer for summer, so this was helpful ;)

    artofbeingcool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shades discussed here ...beautiful make up is all about learning and experimenting changing styles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was one of the best review I read. I found more bronzer at gayacosmetics.com. I want your review on them. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts