NYX powder blush in dusty rose [review with swatches!!!]

HELLO GUYS!!!






So today I have a review on a product I'm really loving!!
NYX powder blush in desert rose

NYX powder blush in desert rose



Overall NYX blushes:



Pros:

x silky in texture

x pigmented

x buildable

x not cakey

x easy to blend

x Cute packaging


Cons:

x not long lasting [up to 4 hrs]



ABOUT THE SHADE. PB02 DUSTY ROSE

PIGMENTATION
As with all NYX powder blushes, 
the pigmentation of this blush is brilliant, 
it might be a little too much for fair skinned ladies, 
but trust me, with a light hand, 
you won't look like a clown = ]

BLENDABILITY
This is a phenomenal blush at blending in your skin, 
No more clown-me-blush. 

NYX powder blush in desert rose and angel

NYX powder blush in desert rose and angel
NYX powder blush in desert rose and angel
 
NYX powder blush in desert rose and angel
 


SHADE
This is what I wanted NYX's blush in angel to look like, 
and the name really puts me off name-wise.
But there's nothing dusty about it, 
This turns out to be a gorgeous natural rosy pink blush
and it gives me the most gorgeous natural flush

PACKAGING
I have an issue with the packaging. 
I think this one's defective
because it won't open unless I pop it open with a bobby pin, 
I have 5 other powder blushes from nyx, 
and none of them have this issue, 
so I think this is an exception. 
But I thought it was worth mentioning.
Other than that, I love packaging :D 


BOTTOM LINE
My favourite all time blushes texture-wise are definitely by NYX, 
I think their variety of shades is amazing, 
and this one shades definitely fits my liking. 






FTC Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by NYX cosmetics (US) as a thank you for my previous posts about their products. I did not pay for the product.  I am not obliged to review their products, even the ones I received for free. Everything I said in this post is my personal opinion. I am not being paid to do this post and my sole aim is to share with you my experience with a certain product.

Comments

  1. Desert Rose is such a gorgeous shade, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both shades...I have to buy one of these :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love both of the shades! And i agree the packaging is so cute!

    artofbeingcool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow both those blushes are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like both of them, especially Angel. <3


    JC
    www.makeupdiary.org

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts