FOTD: peachy natural summer look using affordable products!!

Hello guys!!

sorry for my lack of posting..
again.. 

I just found time to cut my hair and dye it.. 
and I'm literally waiting for the hair dye to work, 
hopefully I won't end up with green hair tomorrow haha. 



 
 


 

 
Anyway, 
I have a FOTD today ..
and I used the following products:





FACE

ELF tinted moisturiser in honey
ELF all over cover stick in apricot beige
ELF studio complexion perfection
ELF gotta glow custom face natural radiance blusher
NYC bronzer in sunny
ELF studio golden bronzer
ELF studio mist and set


EYES
ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
Manhattan Multi Effects Eyeshadow in Beige
Revlon Steel Impressions Colorstay Palette [black shade]
NYX single eyeshadow in dark brown
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black
L' Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara in Black
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara in clear


LIPS

Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Colour in Just Peachy 903B







Hope you liked this post, 
till the next
Take care 
Dyna
xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts