New years eve make up : glitter dramatic smokey eye w/ nude lips [photo heavy]














A kiss to all of you guys who have supported me throughout my first year of blogging xxx



This is what I used:


Face:
MAX FACTOR lasting performance foundation in Natural Beige
ELF Mineral Booster in Tinted
ELF all over cover sticks in light beige and honey [review here]
Camouflage Concealer Palette : green and golden shade [see haul post here]
NYX  blush in pinky [review here]
ELF mineral eyeshadow in angelic [for highlight] [review here] 
ELF gotta glow studio blush [review here]
ELF cool bronzer

Eyes:
ELF mineral eyeshadow primer [review here]
NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk  [review here]
MAYBELLLINE define a line twist up pencil in black 
ELF mineral eyeshadow innocent and angelic[review here]
ELF party palette limited edition
Metallic and Shimmery Purple shades from ebay eyeshadow and blush palette.
spike falsies from ebay
L'OREAL voluminous original mascara [review here]
AVON supershock mascara [review here]
L'OREAL volume million lashes mascara
ELF eyebrow kit in medium
Nivea Gloss Natural Volume [review here]
Cosmetic glitter: in black, white [review here]

Lips:
NYX slim lip pencils in natural [review here]
ELF mineral lipstick in natural nymph [review here] 
NYX round lipgloss in whipped [review here]

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. 

Comments

  1. Very Pretty Smoky Look Sweety xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty look! And your ring is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! I love the look on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks lovely! I like! I did one very similar to this today for new years day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this look is gorgeous and so are you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new picture on the top of your blog ( header) its gorgeous <3 You should be a model <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really want to be a model too, but i dont think im high enough :/
    But you could be a face model, you definitely have the look :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much <3
    Its definitely something i would love to try.

    Do you have facebook? :)

    xo Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah thats true and thank you a million times, you are amazing :)

    xo Christine

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are just stunning! Makeup was beautiful. I loved the shot of you in the mirror...so creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this look. You look so pretty. Happy New Year!!!!

    Check out my fashion blog.
    www.Chanelcraves.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, your eyes are GORGEOUS! You have a talent w/eye makeup!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you guys you're so so sweet :):) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts