#1 Opinion Post: Celebrity Spotlight Edition: Miley Cyrus

Image courtesy of google search :)




Hey Guys, I figured since I don't have that much time to post full on reviews and other posts, I'll do something else. You should know that I'm a very opinionated girl. I have an opinion. And I am not ashamed to say it. This is my opinion. You can definitely express your own, but please respect my opinions, and I'll respect yours. That's the way it should be.


I don't get the overly bad image that the press keeps giving Miley Cyrus. Yes she was underage but at 17, she was not a baby. She's 18 now, is the media going to stop treating her like a daddy's little girl? You cannot expect her to NOT try to show off her female body more or express her sexuality. She's a female, she's loving it. And she's using it. She's not doing sex tapes and all that. She's not posing nude. What's the Big Deal? I don't get it. Media tends to criticise her fake hair extensions, but I actually like them, I'm a huge fan of long hair - Mine is naturally long - but if I could afford it and had short hair I would probably do the same. While I'm not a huge fan of her music, I actually admire her, at 17 she has acquired a whole lot more than any of us out there have. It's like a Christina Aguilera "Dirrty"-ing all over again. Get over it - she's experimenting with her music and style. Oh and I am not ashamed to watch her on Disney Channel. Disney Channel is the most relaxing TV station ever for me. YUP. I'm 19 and I still watch Disney Channel. Deal w/ it.

Anywhoo- Tataa.
Gotta do what I gotta do. By that I mean studying. If only I could fast forward :(

Nevermind, Take care guys, If you would like to share your opinions feel free to comment below, I would love to hear what you have to say :D

Giving y'all lots of virtual hugs and kisses,
Dyna xxx


Comments

  1. Completely agree with you, and I'm 23 and still watch the disney channel occasionally :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! People should give her a break! I've know a lot of 17 year old girls that have "misbehaved" (if you can call that) A LOT worse! She's 17! We're 17 when we graduate High School and God knows how grown up we feel! :) I think she's been working very hard and has already accomplished enough to fill a whole lifetime!
    I'm 25 by the way and recently watched Rapunzel, totally loving it! :D

    Good luck with your studying, Dyna!
    ~Caro~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im 18 and I still love disney channel also lol.
    I have watched every episode of Hannah Montana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your look-alike: Haylie Duff! See this picture please, you sooo look like her! http://cdn.crushable.com/files/2008/05/haylie-duff-legally-blonde-03.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me personally i don't dig Miley. In Cyprus and Uk no one really mentions her, I don't mind what she gets up to it's just that sometimes she forgets all her young followers, I do agree with some of the stuff in your post though! great blog will deffo visit back!
    http://happeningsofrainbowing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not too sure where Malta is... hehe~ :X I don't mind getting you lip products, but you will have to wait until I get a job. I've been trying to be good about not buying things until I get a job *sigh*. I just hope I find a job soon!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's unfair for them to say all those mean things about her =(

    reply : Yes, I've heard that too. I don't think circle lenses are that different from normal coloured contacts though. They're just bigger in diameter. In fact, real circle lenses (just the outer ring) are better as there's less printed areas so more oxygen can reach your eye. So many different stories, I don't know who to trust =( I will definitely read up on this =) Thanks, Dyna.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey hunni
    i just tagged you in my post
    love saz xx
    www.makeupbysaz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally agree with you! Miley needs a break. Even though she wears short shorts, I still kind of love her! haha


    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Performing celebs encounter the consistent need to substantiate themselves in front of an audience, in the event that you ever meet them; compliment on their show to help ease their tension.
    rihanna tattoos

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts