BLOG AWARD: Stylish Blogger Award !!

The lovelies Ursula from her blog illustrous loves  and Shaimaa tagged me on this award, and that was so sweet of her. I have been delaying this post since forever because I am not going to lie to you - I find it hard to give this award to just 7 bloggers, I follow so many blogs and I love reading beauty related posts and random posts, so I'm not going to tag specifically 7 bloggers, in order to give this to my most loyal readers - I TAG everyone who is currently reading this :D xxx

The "Rules":
1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
4. Leave your recipient a note, telling them about the award.
7 THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I hate animal fur , even fake ones. I am not a vegan nor am I a vegeterian. I do like steaks, meat and all that. And I hate fish. But I would never ever skin an animal to wear its fur and I will NOT promote wearing it.



2. I am highly against spf foundations, yes I do own foundations with spf. But I would rather have an spf free foundation and if I'm wearing it for during the day just add a little sun block. SPF an flash photography just don't go together. And not many people know this surprisingly.

3. I love it when I receive a blog comment, and YES, I always read them :D:D And I have removed the spam code thing a while ago [you know, that thing that pops up when you're about to comment?] So yup you don't have to bother about that on my blog :D

4. I never use shaving foam when I shave my legs – I prefer doing it on my dry legs. And then in winter I end up with rashes and all that so at times I use soap haha.

5. I always take my own photos UNLESS the photos were taken with my friends, then I technically steal them and crop them out. I never put them on my blog because frankly I don't think that they have a right not to .. and if they ask them I'm pretty sure they say it's ok .. but I don't want to put them in an awkward positions.

6. I recently removed my gel extensions - I don't know why – But they were bugging me while I was studying. Yes, I'm a very random person. My natural nails were quite long and I chopped them off. Then. I figured I'd give my nails a rest since I have been doing gel extensions for 2 years now. They do need a little break. Now, I'm starting to like them shorter. Also, I don't know whether you have read my other post, but I don't like how skinny my hands are , and longer nails make them look skinnier, so now they look a little healthier. Maybe it's because I'm self conscious but I am liking my short natural nails.

 7. I'm dying to try out self tan lately, but don't know exactly what to try. I'm so white right now, I know it's winter but in summer I'm still white since I don't have that much time to sunbathe ... and I'm getting all self conscious about wrinkly skin and cancer because of the sunburn.









That's it for today :)
I have so many blog posts to post - I'm sorry I have been MIA lately but I had my school duties :P haha- darn exams
So stay tuned guys and thank you for staying put :))
xxxxx
Love y'all xx
Dyna

Comments

  1. Hi!!
    I tagged you in my blog, a new award.
    check it out!

    http://white-lotusflower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes you do your own gel nails, any tips on making them look more natural so there is no bump when they join? I tried filing but kept catching my cuticle and wasnt sure if I was doing it right. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate anything with SPF in it, moisturizer with SPF really bothers my eyes!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts