A little heart to heart random ramble in this cruel world :)




"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
— Ralph Waldo Emerson



Being on the blogger world here, often subjects me to criticism. But mostly youtube, I only have a couple of videos and boy there are a ton of people on youtube who are just plain evil. Now we all have said things like - "What the hell is she wearing?" and "He looks like he haven't had a shower in ages". At least I have. But I never say something like that to a person's face.. I think it may directly hurt them, I know it's sort of not ok to say things like that behind someone's back - but to me - I honestly don't have any bad intentions.


It just bugs me sometimes though, when people on the internet think they are so invincible they can say whatever they want to... sometimes - they literally wish the girl or guy in the video dead.


There are two guys on youtube who are beauty bloggers and are openly gay - I am not going to mention names - but I totally admire them because there are so many people out there who are so so rude, and they are not afraid of doing what they love.


Moral of the story - before saying something, think twice about how that may affect a person. And just be YOU, because I believe that
Life isn't about being THE best
it's about being YOUR best
and that's the bestest you can be xxx


[I know bestest is not a word.- but whatever haha. I got my own dictionary :P]



Hope this somehow helps someone out there to feel better about themselves,

Love you all my 166 bundle of joys :D
xxx
Tata xxx
Dyna

Comments

  1. Totally agree! I know who those two guys are, and I really admire them for having the courage to put beauty related videos on youtube which are usually associated with a girly-thing! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts