I'm going to be MIA for a while xxx

hey guys, just wanted to tell you that I'm going to be MIA for a while, because in the end of this month I have 5 exams and 3 assignments for the beginning of February and boy am I NOT ready. But nevermind .. Thank you for being there for me and supporting me xxx If you have any requests or questions to ask feel free to do so, I still get on the internet don't you worry xxx Oh and another thing. I installed the google translator on your right. YUP. managed to do that !!!

Anyway, just wanted you to know that I take a lot of time to prepare posts that I hope you would enjoy and would help you out so hopefully I was helpful in some way. Maybe I'll post a post [that sounds funny lol] every now and then but have to refrain because my uni duties call... or rather YELL. If you have any exams or a little challenging time coming up don't you worry because after a storm comes a rainbow. Boy do I love that quote.




Oh and this photo right here is from my recent shoot I hope you like it. And P.S there is NO photoshop involved. I was literally throwing the artificial flowers, jumping and posing, and the brilliant photographer and friend Krista Aquilina was taking the shots. :) And I wore that same dress for this new years eve :):) And yes I bought it myself. - and it was on sale last year in end of January. Yep. I'm a bargain shopper :P  Very much so x

Hope you like it xx




Thanks you guysss xxxx
Love you all xxx

 Dyna

Comments

  1. Gorgeous Pic Dyna :-) I am gonna miss you for sure ! xoxo Good Luck 4 the exams !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for your exams!! I have 6 exams and 6 assignments :) You look really great in the photo! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck sweetie <3
    I know you will do great :)

    Beautiful picture, thank you for sharing <3

    xo Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dress is lovely! Good luck with your exams as well :D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your exams Dyna! Loved the beautiful picture of you...I would have fallen on my face in those amazing heels! I'm a little jealous! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks sweeties, I'm gonna miss you all but I gotta do what I gotta do otherwise I get stuck here :) But I definitely will still be planning ahead for posts and stuff like that. Thank you ever so much for supporting me :):) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photo I love that!!

    Good luck on all of your exams and work, it's gonna be stressful but you'll get through it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with your exams girl!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi :) I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog. Feel free to check it out if you're interested. Best of luck to you!

    XOXO

    Michelle
    www.hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blogg babe :)
    Follow mee? :) <3 x
    izzy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This dress is gorgeous! :) I hope you did well on your exams!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts