WEEKLY DIARY ROUND UP #11



HEY DOLLS!
It's Monday so it's time for the weekly post round up !
Without further ado -
here's what I posted last week!
 
 

MONDAY

WEEKLY DIARY ROUND UP #10

I posted my weekly diary post last Monday. 
It featured makeup looks, reviews, a fun event and
videos.  Check it out HERE!
 
 
 
 
 

TUESDAY

LIPSTICK DIARIES #49 | VIVO Sweet Dreams + Eye Look #3 feat VIVO Dreamy Palette !

I have recently made an order off VIVO cosmetics with their 50% OFF + FREE SHIPPING
and I got some stuff I've been eying for a while to test out. Find out what I used for this look HERE

 
 
 

WEDNESDAY

MUA Love Hearts Sweet Kiss Lip Balm | Review w/ Swatches !

 I had reviewed one of these lip balms a while ago - and HERE's the review on the pink one!

 
 

THURSDAY 

BEST FOUNDATION EVER!


Find out which foundation I'm raving about below!
 
 
 
 
 

FRIDAY

ESSENCE quattro eyeshadow in 01 CIAO BELLA! | Review w/ Swatches !

 I reviewed a discontinued product from Essence, which you might still be able to find in stores - 
was it worth discontinuing or was it a product I think they should have kept in their collection?
Find out HERE
 
 
 
 

SATURDAY

NYX EXCLUSIVE BLOGGERS PREVIEW!

 So NYX is FINALLY in Malta - get the scoop HERE!

 
 
 

SUNDAY

TUTORIAL: Lilac Lips Classy Daytime Look & with WnW's SUGAR CANDY ! ♡ 

 Check out my most recent tutorial below!
 
 
 
 
 
 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx
 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts