VIVO cosmetics Matte Eyeshadow in Rich Chocolate | Review w/ Swatches !


HELLO GUYS!

I've been so lazy these past few days but today
 I made it a point to sort out some blog reviews. 
I can't believe I've finally come round to do it,
but I guess I'm starting to discipline myself better. 
#you can applaud now :)

Anywho - today's review is going to be about a Vivo eyeshadow. 
I have had these eyeshadows for a while but I wanted to thoroughly test them out 
before I write anything about them. 



ABOUT THE PRODUCT

Packaging-wise, these eyeshadows are quite sleek-looking
 and I have not had any problems with the packaging. 
Except for one eyeshadow which was a tad too difficult to open. 
Texture-wise these eyeshadow vary A LOT. So one shade varies from the other. 
Even when it comes to texture and pigmentation. 
This one - RICH CHOCOLATE - is a tad powdery. 
It's very pigmented and it's a matte warm dark brown shade
 

BOTTOM LINE

I like this one, it's a keeper, 
I like using this in the crease and for brown smokey eyes.

 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts