MAKEUP LOOK I wore at the NYX cosmetics preview !


HEY DOLLS!
I know I'm probably really late on posting this, 
and I actually almost never got around to taking photos - 
I actually took these right before I took the makeup off..
and I was really tired actually..
which is why I'm wearing my hair up in one of the photos.. 

Anyway - here are the photos and you can read about the products I used below!





FACE

NYX HD foundation in natural
Essence soft touch mousse makeup in 04 matt ivory
NYC bronzer in sunny
VIVO cosmetics blush in rosy
NYX mosaic blush in highlight

EYES

ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
ELF brightening eye colour quad  in drama - shimmery grey, matte white
VIVO cosmetics palette in Dreamy - clay, neutral, night, sand
Catrice doll eye mascara
Ebay false eyelashes in 906
Duo eyelash adhesive in waterproof


EYEBROWS

MUA eyebrow pencil in light brown
Catrice lash brow designer*

LIPS

VIVO matte lipstick in sweetie pink


*products sent for pr purposes

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion

Comments

Popular Posts