ELF Studio Flat Eyeliner brush | Review !



HELLO GUYS !

I am such a huge fan of ELF brushes, 
I'm always lured by new ones. 
I love experimenting with brushes. 
A good brush is the key to the perfect application.




ABOUT THE BRUSH

I got this brush because I've always been fascinated by flat eyeliner brushes. 
I wasn't impressed by the regular line one from ELF, 
so I wanted to see what this one has to offer. 
I find this a tad too thick for liner or for brows, 
but I love using this to apply concealer round the edges of my lips 
and to perfect my brows with concealer. 
I have used this to apply some eyeshadow on my lower lashline 
but I don't quite like it for that. 
I do like this for applying liner on the waterline, tightlining, and applying some eyeliner before smoking out.
It's also quite nice to apply lipstick / gloss with. 

 



BOTTOM LINE

It's quite a nice brush,
but not what I expected,
I don't reach for this that often.
But if you're looking for an eyeliner brush this is definitely not it.

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

Popular Posts