PUPA Professionals BB cream + Primer | Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS !
I have recently received PUPA's BB cream in the mail - 
and to be honest I was excited to see that PUPA 
came out with a BB cream because they hardly ever fail to deliver quality-wise,
 so I sort of expected to be in for a treat.




ABOUT THE PRODUCT

So it's a typical squeezy tube,
 the formula is a tad more runny than your typical foundation 
or BB cream or tinted moisturiser 
and I was afraid this was going to be tough to work it
 because it looked a tad watery when swatching. 
I got the shade nude, and it matches my skin perfectly, 
even though at first swatch it seemed a tad too dark for my light medium skintone.
 But it blended in my skin beautifully.
 Don't expect full coverage -quality here, 
and you shouldn't be anyway. 


A BB cream is not designed to give you full coverage,
 it's there to provide you a boost to your complexion
 and sheer coverage whilst looking natural. 
And this one definitely does that.
 I love how my skin looks so dull in the morning 
and this gives my skin a beautiful glow and boost. 



As far as finish goes, 
this dries to a matte finish and you won't need to set this, 
especially if you have dry to normal skin.
 It does not cake up even on the driest areas of skin. 
I've been using it everyday since I got it 
and I LOVE IT!


BOTTOM LINE

I highly recommend it,
especially if you're looking for a daytime replacement for your foundation for daytime
 because it looks really natural on the skin. 
It's probably -dare I say- the best BB cream I've tried!

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I got the products for free for pr purposes and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion 

Comments

  1. Ooh this looks good, I love BB creams, was it expensive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great! how much does it cost?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review doll, I'm always looking for a new good BB cream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're most welcome, it's seriously amazing hun xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts