WEEKLY DIARY ROUND UP #13

HEY DOLLS!
It's Monday so it's time for the weekly post round up !
Without further ado -
here's what I posted last week!

MONDAY

WEEKLY DIARY ROUND UP #12

I posted my weekly diary post last Monday. 
It featured makeup looks, reviews, tutorials and
videos.  Check it out HERE!

TUESDAY

MAKEUP LOOK I wore at the NYX cosmetics preview ! 

Check out what makeup look I wore to the NYX preview - and the products I used HERE

 

WEDNESDAY

PUPA Lasting Color Gel Nail Polish #035 Review w/ Swatches ! 

Check out this amazing polish swatches HERE, LOVE IT!
 

 

THURSDAY 

CATRICE LE Nymphelia Lip Colour Cream in Blossom | Review/ Swatches ! 

I got this gloss from Catrice a while ago, and I've finally come round to reviewing it  - check out the swatches HERE!

 

 FRIDAY

LUMIERE COSMETICS Review w/ Swatches! 

If you've never heard of this brand - I reviewed three of their eyeshadows, a gloss and two blushes. 
Check out the review HERE

 SATURDAY

TUMMY SATURDAYS - 27 WEEKS !

 My first pregnancy-chit chat post - check it out HERE!

 

 SUNDAY

FALSE EYELASHES 101: Helpful information about falsies for beginners !

 Need help with false eyelashes - then the video BELOW is just your cup of tea.

 


That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

Comments

Popular Posts