VIVO Lipstick in Barely There | Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS!
A couple of months ago I discovered VIVO cosmetics, 
the underrated sister brand of MUA. 
VIVO cosmetics is the better version of MUA, 
in my opinion. 
Generally speaking, the packaging's better, 
the quality is a tad better and the colour selection is more my style than MUA.
 I love MUA, don't get me wrong, but I think VIVO is a tad better.



 

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

I absolutely adore VIVO lip products. 
They have so many gorgeous shades at a fantastic price and of great quality..
 I'm just amazed. 
And they recently launched new shades. 
This lipstick is from their regular line, 
which is basically a bit more creamy and sheerer than their matte line. 
The shade is a light nude shade that leans on the brown-peachy side. 
If you're a pale / far skintone this would probably suit you better. 
I'm more of a light-medium skintone and on its own it can look a tad too light. 
The texture is so wearable though, that if paired with the right makeup, it still looks nice.


 

BOTTOM LINE

I love this lipstick - I usually pair it with other lipstick shades, 
especially when I want to lighten them a bit, but it's fab to have!

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion 

Comments

Popular Posts