LUMIERE COSMETICS Review w/ Swatches!

HEY DOLLS!
Some two months ago I got some products to review from Lumiere Cosmetics.
I got three eyeshadow pigments,
a lipgloss sample
and 2 blushes.


EYESHADOW PIGMENTS
(Dark Chocolate, Mint Chocolate Chip, Cafe Latte)














DARK CHOCOLATE: Matte dark brown






MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP: Duochrome medium brown with green glitter and hues.





CAFE LATTE: A creamy frosty yellow toned highlight shade





These lot were love at first swatch.
I mean - can you see the pigmentation on these?
They are slightly powdery, but that's probably because I used them dry.
The shades are intense and last really well over a primer. LOVE LOVE !




LIPGLOSS
(Mochacchino)






This was really tiny,
I mean I barely had enough products for two applications,
so I can't really talk about how these last - because I can't really tell after two applications.
The formula is quite creamy but a tad sticky and the pigmentation is really sheer. Not so impressed.



BLUSHES
(Bare Beauty, Cinnamon)





















These blushes are very pigmented
and you'd need to use a light hand with these.
They come with these fancy sifter packaging,
so you can open and close the sifter thing.
Bare Beauty is a beautiful peachy-orange shade with gold shimmer.
Cinnamon is more of a bronzer with a rosy undertone.
It's really dark so this one should be used with great care.
Cinnamon is definitely on the powdery side.




BOTTOM LINE

I think the eyeshadows are REALLY worth checking out,
from what I've tried the gloss is a miss for me,
and the blushes are really nicely pigmented,
the shades didn't appeal all that much to me but if you find your shade you're going to love it!



That's it for this post!

and till the next.. take care!

Dyna

xx




FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I got this product for free for pr purposes and I am not affiliated with the company.
Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

Popular Posts