LIPSTICK DIARIES #51 | VIVO SUNSET + Eye Look #2 feat VIVO Unprotected Palette !


HEY DOLLS !
This time round it's not really a lipstick diaries - 
it's more of a lipgloss diaries but anywho - 

I got some VIVO products recently, one of which is this nude gloss - 
and this is how it looks like on me. 
I found it much more pigmented than the spiritual shade,
and it looks very nice on the lips.



 


FACE

No7 BB cream in medium
Palladio Herbal Concealer in Yellow
Essence soft touch mousse makeup in matt ivory 04
NYC bronzer in sunny
VIVO baked blush in rose

EYES

VIVO cosmetics  colour block eyeshadow palette in UNPROTECTED (Escape, Forever, Flutter, Today, Wisp, Free)
Catrice evolution to revolution mascara

EYEBROWS

Essence eyebrow designer in light brown
Catrice lash brow designer

LIPS

VIVO lacquer shine lipgloss in sunset

I hope you guys like it 
and let me know what you think!
That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!

Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

  1. I've tried a few Vivo products before but havent found anything to work for me, will definitely have to give it another go!

    I'm doing a giveaway at the moment on my blog! Mac, OPI & Sleek! Please check it out :D
    enchantedmakeup.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts