MUA Nail Constellation in Leo | Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS!

I don't know about you, 
but when I saw the promo photos for the MUA nail constellations 
I was wowed, 
and I really wanted to get my hands on these. 

I got the shade LEO, 
just because it had the prettiest colour combination in my opinion. 
-- AND I'll tell you all about it below.


 

 

ABOUT THE PRODUCT


So these are very tiny beads which you're supposed to pour over drying nail polish, 
they stick to it and give a pretty effect. 
First of all, I have to say- 
the MUA video displays how the product should be applied really nicely, 
so check that out HERE
But I have to tell you, I didn't like these as much as I should have. 
Don't get me wrong - 
they're really pretty. 
But they're not longlasting, 
and they're not meant to be. 
It was relatively easy to apply, 
and the beads looked beautiful on my nails - 
however, 
I was a tad disappointed when I put a top coat on, 
because the colour faded to pink. 
*sad face*. 



 

 

BOTTOM LINE

Still, it was very much worth it, 
and the colours look beautiful. 
I thought they were going to last for a shorter time
after I applied them, 
but they stayed on for a good 4-5 days. 
They start to look a bit dull after the 5 days mark though,
 so I took them off.
If you're looking for long lasting nail application -
nope, this is not for you.
But if you're looking for something fun to try out,
this may be exactly what you're looking for!



That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)



Comments

  1. If you don't apply top coat the colours look better but they only last for 2-3 days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts