CATRICE LE Nymphelia Lip Colour Cream in Blossom | Review/ Swatches !




HEY DOLLS!
I'm not much of a gloss fan,  but I do fancy getting one every now and then.
This one is a limited edition one from the Nymphelia collection by Catrice.



ABOUT THE PRODUCT

It's a peachy orange gloss and it looks rather sheer on the lips.
But it's creamy and non-sticky. And packaging is quite nice too.
It has average staying power - around 2 hours.

 

BOTTOM LINE

I like it , but it's not something I reach for a lot. 

 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

Popular Posts