LIPSTICK DIARIES #50 | VIVO Spiritual + Eye Look #1 feat VIVO Unprotected Palette !



HEY DOLLS !
This time round it's not really a lipstick diaries - 
it's more of a lipgloss diaries but anywho - 

I got some VIVO products recently, one of which is this nude gloss - 
and this is how it looks like on me. 
I have to say I found it too sheer for my liking, 
and my lips aren't that pigmented.






FACE

VIVO BB Cream in Medium
Essence soft touch mousse makeup in 04 matt ivory 
NYC Bronzer in Sunny
VIVO baked blush in rose

EYES

VIVO colour block palette in Unprotected (Escape, Forever, Flutter, Flow, Adore, Relax, Free, Awaken)
Essence longlasting eye pencil in 010 black fever
Catrice evolution to revolution mascara

EYEBROWS

VIVO eyebrow pencil in light brown

LIPS

VIVO lacquer shine lipgloss in spiritual

I hope you guys like it 
and let me know what you think!
That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!

Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

  1. your make up is done so beautifully. love the look

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts