MASTER THE NO MAKEUP Makeup Look !



HEY DOLLS!
A lovely follower of mine recently contacted me and requested a no makeup look but I was kind of hesitant to do it, because I'm not that into really natural looks, but I gave it a shot anyway. Turns out - I love it and been wearing it everyday for quite a few weeks.
It's so effortless, polished and EASY PEASY!





FACE

PUPA Milano Professionals BB cream + primer in nude
Essence soft touch mousse makeup in matt ivory
NYC matte bronzer in sunny

EYES

VIVO dreamy palette - tease
Catrice glamour doll mascara

EYEBROWS

VIVO eyebrow pencil in light brown
Catrice lash brow designer*

LIPS

VIVO matte lipstick in barely there


* products sent for pr purposes

And in case you're wondering - this is how I apply the whole thing.

I apply my PUPA Milano BB cream + primer with my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush all over my face and eyes. Then - I use my flawless concealer brush from ELF and apply the Essence concealer. With Real Techniques' blush brush I apply some matte bronzer as a cheek contour and blend it as a blush. Then - I apply some brown eyeshadow with ELF's smudge brush and mascara. I fill in my brows with VIVO's eyebrow pencil and set my brows with Catrice's clear mascara. Then I pat on some nude lipstick and we're good to go.

Only takes me a maximum of 5 minutes everyday and I'm still good enough to be seen in public!

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion 

Comments

  1. Perfect NO MAKEUP-MAKEUP Look it is <3 Loved it .. I'm planning to do it as well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for Versatile Blogger award
    http://letamnatellyou.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, is pretty nice. You look so good

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wish I could pull this off!! You look so pretty and I love your hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll x You should try it - I thought even I couldn't pull this off, but apparently it works.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts