AUGUST FAVOURITES !



HEY DOLLS!
I'm unable to film at the moment - but I still want to share with you  my August Favourites - even though we're half way through September already - 

VIVO Cosmetics Matte lipstick in Sweetie Pink

This is one seriously gorgeous light barbie pink shade,
 and it looks perfect for daytime and nighttime, 
such a gorgeous shade!
The texture is creamy and the finish is matte. Kudos to VIVO!


VIVO matte lipstick in TANGTASTIC


 
I love using this lipstick in combination with sweetie pink - 
I'll actually post a lip swatch of the combination sometime next week so you can see how awesome they look together. 

Catrice Glamour Doll Mascara


 
 This is a repurchase of mine - it's a lovely mascara especially for daytime - 
adds length and doesn't clump - 
it's not the blackest of blacks but it's still gorgeous. 




Essence longlasting eye pencil in 01 black fever


My all time fav liner - it's nciely pigmented, cheap and doesn't need setting - 
something I've been using quite a lot throughout the month of August. 

VIVO Lacquer Shine Lipgloss in Fire

 

 SAY HELLO to one seriously gorgeous gloss - the photos don't even do it justice, 
it's bright and summery - and the texture is divine. 
I love using this on its own.


VIVO colour block palette in Dreamy



This is one seriously amazing eyeshadow palette - It's BY FAR the BEST neutral eyeshadow palette I've come across. I love using the black and dark brown shades as eyeliners, that light grey shade in the corner is amazing, that matte creamy colour is my most used shadow and that taupe brown is amazing!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!


And FINALLY!

PUPA Professionals BB cream + primer *


 

Best BB cream I've found! Doesn't need setting, looks like skin but better - 
 and the shade fits me perfectly - I use nude. 
LOVE IT!
 That 's it for this pst - 
I hope you found this post helpful and let me know if you've tried any of these items! - 
Take care dolls!
Dyna

xxx
*products sent for pr purposes

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

  1. Nice faves! :) I love how the wand of that Catrice mascara looks! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts