WJCON Gitter Eye Liner in Gold | Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS!
A few months back I was invited to a WJCON meet up thing - 
and I got some products from their brand. 
In case you've never heard of it - 
WJCON is an Italian brand available in Italy and Malta for the time being. 
The price range I'd say is quite wide but still very much affordable. 
The brand provides great quality products that deliver. 





 

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

This gold glitter eyeliner was in my goody bag.
 I was quite pleased about it because 
I normally love gold glitter eyeliners.
 But did this one deliver or what? 
Depends the way you see it. 
If you're looking for a gold chunky glittered eyeliner,
 this will probably not fit your bill. 
But if you're looking for a gold shimmery eyeliner,
 you'd probably love this. I love using both shimmery and glittery eyeliners
 and I found this to be very pigmented, non watery, and beautiful when applied on the inner lashline.


 

 
I used this in the following tutorials:


BOTTOM LINE

A great liquid gold eyeliner, 
I was hoping it had chunky glitter, but it's a nice change for me, 
 and the shimmer is not sparse or watery, so it's perfect.
 It lasts for a long time too. Highly recommended!


That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts