Catrice Lash Brow Designer | Review w / Swatches !


HEY DOLLS!

I don't know about you.. 
but I always use a clear mascara on my eyebrows - 
I think it gives a finishing touch to the eyebrows..
if they're looking too powdery, it would give them a less powdery look. 
And if your brows tend to go all over the place 
(Let's face it - whose don't?)
a clear mascara is going to be your best buddy.


ABOUT THE PRODUCT

To be honest I have never encountered a bad clear mascara that's bad for the brows - 
because they all pretty much do the job. 
However- I do have my preferences regarding the wand, packaging 
and lasting power. 
This one has a perfect wand imo, 
it's kind of lengthy on one side but not the other. 
It's tiny so it's perfect for travelling, 
and the words haven't worn off.
The eyebrows feel nice and natural but they look polished for a couple of hours. 

BOTTOM LINE

A great product from Catrice. I definitely recommend it!

- Dyna
 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: Products featured in this post were gifted to me by PharmaMT for visiting their events, I am in no way obliged, or being paid to review or feature their products.  I am not paid to do this post and I am 100% honest

Comments

Popular Posts